We take great care to hand-pick and check every item but mistakes can sometimes happen. In the unfortunate event that you are not entirely happy with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible, you have the right to cancel your purchase by letter or email, within 7 working days of delivery of goods. Returns and cancellations may be refunded or exchanged for store credit.
If you cancel, you must return the unwanted items within 14 days of delivery at your expense. We will deduct the direct costs of recovery from the refund if you do not comply or if you return them at our expense. Please retain your proof of postage to be eligible for refund.
We ask that items are returned well packaged and in the condition in which they were delivered. Please retain your proof of postage, read our terms and conditions for further information.
The return address will be on your package.
Unfortunately we unable to cover the cost of returns based on changed of mind or ill fit.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- Pierced earrings, body jewellery and nipple pasties are non-returnable due to obvious hygiene reasons.
- Lingerie will be refunded at our discretion; please ensure that such items are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of underwear items where it is apparent that this has not been the case. This includes underwear, briefs, boxers, panties, bikini bottoms, swimsuits or similar items of an intimate nature. Some intimates are provided with a seal and should be return with the seal intact.
- Goods which by means of their nature cannot be returned, i.e. personalised goods or custom made items.
- Perishable goods (like food or cut flowers).
- goods where an original vintage packaging seal has been broken as this is classed at part of the product.
If an item is faulty we will be happy to offer a replacement, store credit or a refund.
Delivery charges are non-refundable uness the order is cancelled prior to dispatch.